Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Seat belts and air bags on the bus





There has been a number of roads accidents involving public buses which has resulted in death among passengers. This is such a misfortune when this 'horrible trend' keeps on repeating during the festive seasons.




I have been thinking and started to ask myself if these public buses have any safety features in it. Being a frequent bus user myself, I believe that there aren't any.




I would be great to have seat bags and air bags in the bus because there has been so many cases that passengers were thrown out of the bus which resulted in death and brain damage. Now I know that these safety features may cost a fortune for bus operators but think about it in the long term perspective. These lives could actually be saved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment