Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

How tall do you want your dream house to be? Will 27 storeys be enough?

I read an article about this amazing house which is 27 storey tall!! yas, 27!! that is way so my taller than my condominium, mine is about just 14 storey tall and there it is someone building a house that is almost twice the height.

Anyway this guy is after all the 4th richest man in the world- Mukesh Ambani, fom India. If I am not mistaken, his house took about 7 years to complete n his neighbours include the famous Bollywood actor, Shah Rukh Khan.Tthe house is named 'Antilia' ..I don't really understand what kind of business he is doing, something involving petrochemicals, oil and gas but one thing for sure, he has a lot of money!!

Search for it and do tell me, won't it be fun to play-hide-and-seek in the house?


This is how the house looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment